Monday, August 20, 2012

WHAT'S GOING ON???

Hello people! I hope everyone is enjoying their hot summer so far, well I decided to do a new post to fill you all in on what I've been up to. I did an internet clip for an inspirational website called, Spirit Clips. The title of the project is, Move In Day and I play Bethany the peppy character. I am waiting for the project to be completed but I encourage all of you to check out the site, www.spiritclips.com . This June, I finished filming for the indie comedy, Real Heroes LA!
I had a BLAST with the cast and crew. This was my first full feature film and I couldn't have been any happier nor blessed. It'll be due out next year and I will update you on the movie.

I have recently been cast in a short film titled, Release and I play the strong-willed character Monica. The film is about a young college student suffering from depression and self-mutilation due to a childhood of mental and sexual abuse. Currently, we are raising funds and it is greatly appreciated if you can donate and tell your friends and family. Remember anything counts! http://igg.me/p/159046 DONATE here.

In regards to the status of Wassup En LA, we are aiming to shoot this Fall however, we are seeking funding for the project as well. Your donation means a lot and we would love for you to pass the good word around! Here is the site where you can donate: http://kck.st/T1rLUq

Thank you guys for reading my blog I appreciate it and stay tuned for more info and great news! Have a blessed day! XOXO, Keila

No comments:

Post a Comment