Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Finally!

Hey guys, I'm finally putting together my blog so bear with me! First, thank you for taking the time to view my page. The sole purpose of my blog is to let you guys know what current or future projects I'm involved in and to let loose! My name is Keila Hamilton and the arts is my life! Been in love with this industry since I was four. I knew what I wanted to do and I'm pursuing just that! Born and raised in L.A. the city of Angels! What have I done? Well I was a professional dancer for the Florida Marlins Mermaids for two years! I've studied Theater and Dance in college as well training outside of school. I started doing theater and now I am pursuing TV and Film. I am an AFTRA member and I will be SAG eligible in May '11. It's a lengthy process but I love what I do so I can't complain! Well, that's all as far as my background goes but stay tuned! xoxo Keila!

No comments:

Post a Comment