Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hey guys! Just dropping by to update you on what's been going on since my last post. Last week, I worked a few shows and had an audition for a predominantly all black stage play! Let's hope I get it! You can catch me in a new show called "So Random" a spin off of "Sonny With a Chance" and another new show called "Ant Farm." Both should premiere this summer! Next month I will be SAG eligible so I am gearing up for that, I want to make sure I find the RIGHT agent this time. I am also still pursuing a manager as well. As for my vocal lessons, they are coming along just great, I definitely can feel and hear the difference. Right now the plan is to continue to hone my skills and looking for the right people to represent me. At the end of this year, I definitely expect some big changes so continue to pray for me! Hope you all are having a blessed and productive day! XOXO Keila

No comments:

Post a Comment