Monday, May 9, 2011

THAT'S Wassup!


Hey guys! I know it's been awhile since my last post but I've been working hard and I have GREAT news...I have been cast as Tawana for the up and coming sitcom "Wassup En La!" I had to go through three auditions and I was chosen to be apart of this amazing project! We will be shooting a pilot soon and shopping it around to get picked up by a network, so stay tuned for that! FINALLY, I am SAG eligible and will be processing my paperwork this week. Also, I am gearing up to find another agency which will give me a much bigger outlet for more roles! I'm excited about everything and it only gets better from here! Make sure you check out my new show's website for all the up to date information www.wassupenla.com . Follow them on twitter: wassupenla , as well as Facebook: Wassup En La. XOXO Keila

1 comment:

  1. Jordan Anthony SwainMay 23, 2011 at 1:00 PM

    Wow! Congrats congrats congrats on your first big role in Television!

    You are a great example of what dedication, perfection, research, studying, and ambition can lead to in ones life!

    I will be checking out their website right away and look very forward to the progress of this show. Congrats again, and best of luck to all the other actors, actresses, crew members and production team involved with this project!!!

    Jordan Anthony Swain

    ReplyDelete