Thursday, December 22, 2011

...Wait, I Can Explain!!!!!

Why I've been gone for so long! *innocent smile* I'm just trying to keep y'all on your toes! *wink* Well, of course I've been busy! First, thank you for hitting the blog up I appreciate your support! No really I do, even if it's one person viewing its SOMEBODY who cares enough to know what the hell goes on in my bat shit crazy life! Well, I won't waste your time so here's the scoop. Wassup En LA has just announced another character, two more to go, YAY!!!! We will be shooting our pilot next year so stay tuned for the dates! Another spoiler alert...I've been cast in an indie film!!! All I can say is it's a comedy spoof and my character is pretty much my alter ego! If you know me then you get an idea of what the character is like and if you don't know me then you'll just have to wait, SORRY! Also, I'm creating my own web channel based on a character I am creating which is so exciting and I can't wait to share this project with you all! I have finished writing my web series and plan on going into production sometime late next year! As far as the music goes, I finally started playing the guitar! I'm teaching myself all the chords and what not and so far I taught myself how to play Alicia Keys "Fallin", I'll post a vid of me playing soon! That's pretty much what's been going on guys and as always more to come. So, stay in touch and tell a friend, pass the good news around, blast my blog! Thanks for your support! XOXO Keila

No comments:

Post a Comment