Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March MADNESS!!!

Hellloooo everyone!!! I hope all is well with all of you as it is with me! So, it's been about two months since I last blogged so I decided to check in with you guys to give you an update on what's taking place! "Wassup En LA" will be filming NEXT MONTH!!!! Woo Hoo!!! I am excited and giddy about the whole process and can't wait for the outcome of it all. Also, check out www.actorsinfobooth.com we were featured and interviewed! The indie film that I will be filming in the summer will have our first rehearsals probably next month. I can't wait to meet all the other cast members and get to working on that project. All I can say is it involves costumes and superheroes, fun right??! Also, I just wrote a short film and I am working on getting that project launched as well. There is so much happening and I'm just trying to stay focus and calm, which is completely difficult for me lol! But I can't wait to share everything with you guys so you can understand my vision and passion. So just stay tuned, I know I say that a lot but perfection takes time. Thank you guys so much for reading...TTYS!!! XOXO Keila

No comments:

Post a Comment